Become a Part of the Oxford Pierpont Team!
Oxford Pierpont is a company with a simple mission: To help small business owners turn their dreams and ideas into reality through the provision of practical business services. We believe that every business has something valuable to offer the world, and we believe that it is our job to make sure other businesses succeed.
From our perspective, every small business out there needs the services that we have to offer, and with you on our team, we can help business owners realize their potential growth, engage with their target markets, and increase their profit margins, all through the deployment of indispensable business services.
What we are looking for…
We are looking for people who are passionate about seeing others succeed, especially when provided with the means to help another person move forward in reaching their goals. We also need people who are self starters that can do what needs to be done, and can reach targets aggressively and consistently. Most importantly, at Oxford Pierpont, we are looking for leaders who can guide others through daunting or confusing decision making processes so that everyone can succeed.
Our Account Managers…
As an Oxford Pierpont Account Manager, you will be responsible for discovering new clients, introducing them to our offering of services, and completing sales. Furthermore, you will be responsible for providing your clients ongoing customer service, as you continue working with them to address the ongoing needs of their business.
As an essential component of our overall growth strategy, you will be on the front lines of our brand, and will be responsible for nurturing our professional brand identity in the minds of your clients. This means that you will exhibit the values and culture of the Oxford Pierpont brand, and maintain a consistent level of quality service across your entire account base.
This role involves soliciting, confirming and tracking orders across multiple sales channels; staying current on product updates; evaluating changes in client needs; building custom service packages; understanding competitor and market trends; and effectively communicating client needs to production teams. You also will be responsible for proactively communicating account issues & opportunities, client feedback, and other important market insights to production management teams.
This role requires a basic understanding of the business services we offer, and if you are selected as one of the few who will join our team, you will be asked to complete a short written and verbal examination of your base knowledge level. Oxford Pierpont Account Managers should be able to demonstrate their working knowledge to their clients, answering any questions that may arise regarding basic business concepts. A qualified Oxford Pierpont Account Manager will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or an equivalent field is preferred
- 2+ years’ additional sales experience in lieu of a degree
- 3+ years of work experience in at least one / several of the following areas:
- Customer Service
- Business Planning
- Business Management
- Digital Marketing
- Website Design
- Social Media Management
- Ad-campaign Management
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to elicit information, actively listen, negotiate tense situations, and successfully resolve conflict
- A high aptitude for problem-solving and finding mutually beneficial solutions for Clients and Oxford Pierpont
- Proven track record of working within a team and with other internal stakeholders to deliver business results and create team success
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage competing priorities
- Ability to prepare, plan, and deliver persuasive product presentations
- Ability to interpret data to inform sound business decisions
- Intermediate-level proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Intermediate Business Planning experience
- Must have regular access to your own computer, smartphone, and internet (Note that these items are not provided for home-based positions).
Oxford Pierpont Account Managers earn a base pay of $15 – $20 hourly, plus a 10-20% commission based on experience and performance. With our average sales price being $1,075.00, this amounts to an approximate monthly salary of $3,690.00 – $4,980.00 with a projected average of 3 sales per week. To maintain employment, a minimum of 2 completed sales are required per week.
All positions are home-based and include paid training. After a probationary period of 90 days, all full-time Oxford Pierpont employees are eligible for the following benefits:
- Health, Life, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Leave
- 4-day work weeks
- Performance Bonuses
- Holiday Bonus Pay
Oxford Pierpont is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.