Become a Part of the Oxford Pierpont Team!
Oxford Pierpont is a company with a simple mission: To help business owners turn their dreams and ideas into reality through the provision of practical business services. We believe that every business has something valuable to offer the world, and we believe that it is our job to make sure other businesses succeed.
From our perspective, every business out there needs the services that we have to offer, and with you on our team, we can help business owners realize their potential growth, engage with their target markets, and increase their profit margins, all through the deployment of indispensable business services.
What we are looking for…
We are looking for people who are passionate about seeing others succeed, especially when provided with the means to help another person move forward in reaching their business goals. We also need people who are self starters that can do what needs to be done, and can reach targets aggressively and consistently. Most importantly, at Oxford Pierpont, we are looking for leaders who can guide others through daunting or confusing decision-making processes so that everyone can succeed.
Our Appointment Setters…
As an Oxford Pierpont Appointment Setter, you will be responsible for gauging a business’ level of interest in our lead generation services, and setting appointments for them to meet with our sales team so that they can learn more.
As an essential component of our overall growth strategy, you will be on the front lines of our brand, and will be responsible for nurturing our professional brand identity in the minds of your prospects. This means that you will exhibit the values and culture of the Oxford Pierpont brand, and maintain a consistent level of quality service with each interaction.
This role involves soliciting, scheduling, and confirming appointments with a variety of business professionals including doctors, lawyers, roofers, large corporations, and more.
This is an entry-level position and comprehensive training is provided to all applicants. Prior experience in telemarketing, cold sales, and B2B marketing is a plus, but is not required. A qualified Oxford Pierpont Appointment Setter will also have the following:
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to elicit information, actively listen, negotiate tense situations, and successfully resolve conflict
- A high aptitude for problem-solving and finding mutually beneficial solutions for Clients and Oxford Pierpont
- Proven track record of working within a team and with other internal stakeholders to deliver business results and create team success
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage competing priorities
- Intermediate-level proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must have regular access to your own computer, smartphone, and internet (Note that these items are not provided for home-based positions)
This is a commission based, entry-level position, paid under the following terms:
- $25 per completed appointment
- $150 bonus for each appointment that leads to a sale
- $250 bonus for every 100 completed appointments
- Bi-weekly pay
Oxford Pierpont is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.