Become a Part of the Oxford Pierpont Team!
Oxford Pierpont is a company with a simple mission: To help business owners turn their dreams and ideas into reality through the provision of practical business services. We believe that every business has something valuable to offer the world, and we believe that it is our job to make sure other businesses succeed.
From our perspective, every business out there needs the services that we have to offer, and with you on our team, we can help business owners realize their potential growth, engage with their target markets, and increase their profit margins, all through the deployment of indispensable business services.
What we are looking for…
We are looking for people who are passionate about seeing others succeed, especially when provided with the means to help another person move forward in reaching their business goals. We also need people who are self starters that can do what needs to be done, and can reach targets aggressively and consistently. Most importantly, at Oxford Pierpont, we are looking for leaders who can guide others through daunting or confusing decision-making processes so that everyone can succeed.
Our Lead Generation Specialists…
As an Oxford Pierpont Lead Generation Specialist, you will be responsible for engaging with various communities on behalf of our clients in groups on Social Media.
As an essential component of our clients’ overall growth strategy, you will be on the front lines of their brand, and will be responsible for nurturing their professional brand identity in the minds of their prospects.
This role involves using social media platforms like Facebook to solicit engagement with the content you will post.
This is an entry-level position and comprehensive training is provided to all applicants. Prior experience in social media management, group management, lead generation, and B2B marketing is a plus, but is not required. A qualified Oxford Pierpont Lead Generation Specialist will also have the following:
- An active personal Facebook profile (REQUIRED)
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to elicit information, actively listen, negotiate tense situations, and successfully resolve conflict
- A high aptitude for problem-solving and finding mutually beneficial solutions for Clients and Oxford Pierpont
- Proven track record of working within a team and with other internal stakeholders to deliver business results and create team success
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage competing priorities
- Must have regular access to your own computer, smartphone, and internet (Note that these items are not provided for home-based positions)
This is a commission based, entry-level position, paid under the following terms:
- $15 per verified lead generated, 10 leads expected per day
- $750/wk on average
- Paid on the 1st & 15th of every month.
Oxford Pierpont is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.