Become a Part of the Oxford Pierpont Team!
Oxford Pierpont is a company with a simple mission: To help small business owners turn their dreams and ideas into reality through the provision of practical business services. We believe that every business has something valuable to offer the world, and we believe that it is our job to make sure other businesses succeed.
From our perspective, every small business out there needs the services that we have to offer, and with you on our team, we can help business owners realize their potential growth, engage with their target markets, and increase their profit margins, all through the deployment of indispensable business services.
What we are looking for…
We are looking for people who are passionate about seeing others succeed, especially when provided with the means to help another person move forward in reaching their goals. We also need people who are self-starters that can do what needs to be done, and can reach targets aggressively and consistently. Most importantly, at Oxford Pierpont, we are looking for leaders who can guide others through daunting or confusing decision making processes so that everyone can succeed.
Our Marketing Managers…
As an Oxford Pierpont Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for leading and contributing to projects that drive revenue growth. Our Marketing Manager will be responsible for the development and management of broad-based marketing programs, project execution, and delivery of measurable results. We expect this person to manage marketing efforts for position and awareness of the Oxford Pierpont brand.
Our Marketing Manager will also be responsible for developing and managing marketing lead generation, web site development and content curation/creation, and sales collateral. This high-impact role will work across functions and, interact with clients, vendors, and senior leadership on a daily basis.
An Oxford Pierpont Marketing Manager should be able to:
- Collaborate with the CEO and senior leadership in executing the marketing strategy and programs (internal/external branding, lead generation, advertising/sponsorships, events, digital marketing) in order to support the business objectives.
- Acquire and retain new clients by managing all online and offline marketing programs including, paid and organic search, digital advertising, webinars, content development, email, social, video, lead nurturing, and cross-channel marketing.
- Oversee marketing lead generation, continually analyzing and enhancing programs and tactics to increase qualified leads.
- Develop and execute marketing plans that may include paid and organic search, email campaigns, participation in industry conferences and events, webinars, and website updates.
- Perform industry and competitive analysis to identify a clear target market, unique positioning and compelling messaging that enables an effective and efficient sales process.
- Lead and ensure the consistency of the messaging, branding, content, and look-and-feel of all internal and external communications and materials.
- Perform tracking and analysis and provide recommendations for program enhancements that will increase performance (including Google Analytics).
- Collaborate with an array of cross-functional team members and external vendors to increase marketing’s contribution to revenue.
This role requires an advanced understanding of the business services we offer.
- Master’s degree in Business, Marketing or an equivalent field is preferred. Bachelor’s is accepted.
- 3+ years of professional marketing experience with a reputable company.
- Proven track record managing marketing pipeline generation, including managing campaigns from concept to ROI analysis.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to elicit information, actively listen, negotiate tense situations, and successfully resolve conflict.
- A high aptitude for problem-solving and finding mutually beneficial solutions for Clients and Oxford Pierpont
- Proven track record of working within a team and with other internal stakeholders to deliver business results and create team success
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage competing priorities
- Ability to prepare, plan, and deliver persuasive product presentations
- Ability to interpret data to inform sound business decisions
- Intermediate-level proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Intermediate Business Planning experience
- Must have regular access to a computer, smartphone, and internet.
Oxford Pierpont Marketing Managers earn a salary of $75,000 – $85,000 per year based on formal education and real-world experience.
Oxford Pierpont is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.