Start Your Remote Work Career With Oxford Pierpont Staffing
Important Note: This is a 1099 Independent Contractor Position. At this time, Oxford Pierpont’s remote work staffing opportunities are not currently open to contractors who reside within the states of CA, CT, MD, MA, NY, OR, or WI.
Our simple mission at Oxford Pierpont Staffing is to bring professional remote work opportunities to independent contractors who have the motivating drive and passion to be successful.
We achieve this by building relationships with some of the largest companies in the U.S, many of whom are Fortune 500 brands that you are already familiar with.
What our clients are looking for…
Our clients want a professional, reliable, and well-trained workforce on demand.
The COVID-19 pandemic accelerated the need for companies to embrace the remote workforce, as tightly packed offices have become unsafe and social distancing has proven to be impractical. Furthermore, many of these companies do not wish to take on the burden of hiring, managing, and supporting remote staff. That’s where we come in at Oxford Pierpont Staffing.
Our job is to find amazing independent contractors just like you, handle all of the legal stuff, handle payroll, and handle overall management. That way our clients can focus on delivering great service to their customer base.
As a remote Customer Service Representative, you will fill this growing need by independently operating a “micro call center” from the comfort of your home.
Our Customer Service Representatives (CSR)…
As an Oxford Pierpont Staffing CSR, you will be responsible for operating a micro call center that fields calls for the client company you have chosen.
Here are a few important points to note:
- We are only seeking independent contractors
- Certification training is REQUIRED (morning and evening classes are available).
- You get to choose your own schedule, but we are only seeking individuals who can work a minimum of 20 hours per week.
- You must be able to pass a background check.
- You will be responsible for providing your own equipment )e.g. computer, headset, phone line, internet connection, etc.)
All CSR’s are trained and certified by the client they have chosen to work for, and all training periods are unpaid. Once certified and accepted by the client, you will have the flexibility to choose your own schedule and work full time.
This is an entry-level position and comprehensive training is provided to all approved applicants. A qualified Customer Service Representative will have the following:
- Prior customer service experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Basic computer literacy and word processing experience.
- Ability to type at a minimum of 35 WPM.
- Prior experience using CRM software is a plus.
- A minimum of a high school diploma or GED.
- Must have regular access to your own computer, smartphone, and internet (Note that these items are not provided for independent contractor positions)
The general responsibilities and expectations for the average Customer Service Representative are:
- Attending certification training with punctual and consistent attendance.
- Woking 20 hours per week or more.
- Managing a high volume of phone calls.
- Communicating with the client’s customers, solving problems, and resolving complaints.
- Keeping records of customer interactions and managing files.
As an independent contractor, you are responsible for providing your own equipment and resources, which may include:
- Desktop computer Windows 8 or better with at least 4GB RAM and 350GB HD
- Landline telephone
- Headset for taking high volume calls
- High-speed internet
- A silent workspace
Salaries are largely determined by the client you choose to work with, but generally range from $8-18/hr.
- Salaries are based on your prior experience and availability.
- Certification training is unpaid. Depending on your chosen client, training may take 1-6 weeks.
- Milestone Bonuses of $100 or more are paid to CSR’s who have successfully completed their first 100 hours of work.
- You determine your own hours, but a minimum of 20 hours per week are required by all CSR’s.
Oxford Pierpont Staffing is committed to contracting a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.