Getting Your Business On Google
WHAT’S THE POINT?
The yellow pages are GONE. Nobody wants to struggle to find your business, and if you can’t afford a marketing budget for your website, the very least that you can do is register it on Google Search. When people Google your business name, they should find a small profile dedicated to your business with your website, phone number, address, and hours of operation. If you are diligent about managing your listing, customers will also be able to see photos related to your business, reviews, and even a few organic links for your business.
If people can’t easily find your business when they search for you on Google, this straightforward guide will tell you EVERYTHING you need to know!
When you read this easy to follow step-by-step guide, you’ll learn about:
- Setting up a WordPress website if you do not already have one.
- Adding Structured Markup Data to your website.
- Submitting your website to Google via the Google Search Console.
- Creating A Google My Business Profile
- 10+ Helpful links and resources to help you get the job done.